Thursday 9 October 2008

Don't eat whilst reading this...

Glen Campbell's the Queen Mum.

After a few hard nights hitting the bottle, you could excuse Glen Campbell for not knowing that the Queen Mum was dead but you'd be hard pressed to understand his 'liking' of the long dead mother of the Queen.

The American singer, famous for his song "Rhinestone Cowboy" told UK tv presenter, Jools Holland: "I love Britain. I love the climate, the way people talk about the weather all the time and your Royal Family - in particular the Queen Mother. Is she still about? I met her at a charity gala fundraiser in the 80's. I think she'd had a couple of gins because she was being quite saucy - she had a wicked sense of humour and sparkly eyes. I hadn't seen the same kind of spark in a gal since a dalliance I had with Mae West." The term 'necrophilia' springs to mind.

Someone take the bottle off him..please...

Click here to read more.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterSoftware Dis...